Convertible Car seat is a wonderful option used by parents or guardians to protect the child in the car, while they are driving. This type of equipment helps to put the child into the position so perfect that he would not budge while the car observes jerks while driving. One of the safest convertible car seats of 2014 is the Britax Marathon G4 available in Tesla S Model. This car seat is easy to install and comfortable to use.
Installing Britax Marathon G4 in Tesla Model S
Britax Marathon G4
The Britax Marathon G4 can be installed both ways- in the rear facing view or in the front view. It is preferred to install the car seat in the rear view when the child is small and has lower weight and height. The same car seat can be installed front facing once the child grows and increases in weight and length.
The first step in the installation of this car seat is to adjust the seat of the car in a way that fits your child. Once the installation is made, it becomes difficult to adjust the position of the same care seat.
Although you must check the vehicle’s instruction manual about the car seat installations, the back seat of a car is perfect to install a convertible car seat. However, if the middle part of the back seat is available, it is more than perfect.
For installations which are rear faced, the straps should be tied at the shoulder level or below it. Otherwise of this is not recommended. And when the car seat is installed forwardly, the strap adjustment must be made above or on the shoulder level. The strap should be hitched properly without the possibility of leaving contact under any circumstances. It is important to make sure that the strap is not twisted and completely flat.
The Britax Marathon G4 car seat can be fitted in Tesla Model S any way- either through the LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) system or through the seat belt of the car. The LATCH system is much safer, reliable and easy to install, but not all vehicles or seating positions allow for a LATCH installation system. The vehicle and car seat instruction manuals need to be read in these cases. For installations which are rear facing, an angle indicator provided in most of the car seats must be used to align the car seat parallel to the ground level.
Apart from the above inputs, it is important to check from time to time, if the car seat has not moved from its position or loosened while in use. For the installations that are rear faced, make sure the angle is proper. Also, the car seat must be checked and adjusted as and when the child grows with time.
Music brings in a great sense of soothe, calmness and serenity to our ears and mind while one is out on traveling. It frees the mind from stress and several other bothering issues. By plugging in an ideal headphone the experience of traveling becomes even more mesmerizing. But in order to experience so, it is essential to possess the right kind of headphone which delivers a unique audio effect. Headphones here do not relate with those cheap earbuds or headphones that come alongwith MP3 player. Purchasing a high quality headphone would indeed enhance the experience while traveling. Explore the following steps that would aid in choosing the best headphone for traveling:
- Firstly, it is essential for users to decide between earbuds and headphones. Earbuds get simply plugged in the ears but do not deliver the level of music and audio quality that is experienced in headphones. Headphones can be easily placed around the neck and can anytime be dragged back when not in need.
- Secondly, the buyer should understand the relationship between price paid and quality received against it. There are a series of headphones available across several brands. The user needs to understand that by paying less, he or she would get an equivalent quality output. Hence, the more he or she pays in for better quality; the better would be the experience.
- Thirdly, user should check the intensity of sound isolation. This means that the user needs to check whether the headphones are able to eliminate the penetration of external sounds or not.
- Fourthly, the user must check the frequency range. Wider the frequency range better is the music. A range between 10 Hz to 25000 Hz is highly recommended.
- The user can go for noise cancelling headphones as well if and only if he or she is willing to spend a higher amount. These headphones further reduce the external sounds if any comes while the headphone is plugged in ear.
- The user must test them well prior to paying the amount. The user can visit retail outlets or can even check out on different friend’s phones. This will ensure the quality of headphones to be purchased.
- Lastly, after going through a detailed check of every step, the person can proceed further with the final purchase decision.
Noise Cancelling Headphones:
Noise cancelling headphones are a type of headphones that eliminate unwanted sounds, noises, etc… from the environment with the help of active noise control engineering. These types of headphones enhance the experience of hearing music. Though they are priced higher than the regular headphones, it definitely stands out in delivering excellent experience. They are slightly bulky than the regular ones. The headphones require consistent amount of recharged batteries in order to keep them functioning. With focus on quality experience, people can aim at buying noise cancelling headphones rather than the regular ones. Bose QuietComfort 15 has been rated as the best noise cancelling headphones – HeadYo for traveling. Though these may sound bit expensive but they are definitely worth your money.
We hope that you may find the perfect pair and have an enjoyable travel experience.